Curly hair struggles
Everyone always tells you how jealous they are of your natural curls. And yes, you know that they are all kinds of amazing. But if you weren’t born with spirals, you might not know just how much effort it takes to keep your hair in check. Seriously, it’s a LOT of work. Here, five struggles only girls with curly hair will understand:
- The wrong haircut makes you look like a poodle .Cutting curls is an art-and one wrong snip of the scissors means you ‘ll be dealing with fluffy hair for months.
- Brushing is not an option. Holy knots. Just try working a brush through dry curly hair . Yeah , we thought so .
- You’ll do anything to protect a blowout . Under no circumstances will you step outside when it rains.
- Which is why you only do it once a week . How would you live without dry shampoo ?!
- Sleeping on wet hair is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. When this unfortunate situation happens, you wake up with bends in all the wrong places—which is why using a diffuser nozzle on your blow-dryer is a must.